REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD STOP USING JQUERY AND SWITCH TO VUE.JS
Application software development has been evolving and is always on the lookout for turning things better and a lot easier for any business. Even though a lot of front end technologies are considered and reviewed by developers, the prime requirements are- speed, intuitiveness, and user-centric applications. And this is one space where Vue.js comes as a key player.
What is Vue.js and why is it gaining momentum?
What makes Vue.js special?
• Developer friendly framework structure has added to Vue.js popularity. It is ideal for developing both small and largescale application templates and allows developers to track and correct error blocks at a faster pace.
• The in detail documentation in Vue.js allows users to easily develop Vue.js based digital communication tools.
• Vue.js has a 2-way data binding feature that enhances two-way communication. Due to this feature, the MVVM architecture in Vue allows it to control HTML blocks easily.
• One of the biggest advantages of Vue.js is the size of the Vue.js framework (18 to 21 KB) which makes it light, easy to download, and easier to use.
Reasons to switch from jQuery to Vue.js
2. How jQuery and Vue.js work with DOM? jQuery works directly within the DOM because it waits to be rendered, changes the DOM, and moves that forth. Vue is a different jQuery since it works with data rather than DOM. In Vue.js, the DOM is rendered and updated using data, and it does not change the DOM itself.
3. There is a clear separation between the UI and the data that drives it in Vue.js when compared to jQuery. The Vue.js code is much easier to understand and is easier to test while running the code.
4. The UI is declarative in Vue.js and there is no need to manipulate the DOM to achieve it.
5. The strength of Vue.js lies in allowing the developer to create modular, reusable UI components that can be composed into sophisticated front-end applications.
6. Vue.js having a powerful component architecture can be integrated into any legacy application built and running heavily on jQuery. It also has a built-in command to get everything ready for production deployment.
“What new technology does is create new opportunities to do a job that customers want to be done.”
Seeking to leverage Vue’s capabilities to build intuitive and robust web applications? Our team can help you build smarter and faster applications in a cost-effective manner!